Save 43% off the book today - plus use coupon code STORY10 at checkout to save $10 off your order of $40 or more for a limited time!
Master the art of storytelling for your biz
Discover how great storytelling can captivate customers, influence audiences, and transform your business in Stories that Stick
Get the hardcover for just $16 today!
You can't afford to be a bad storyteller
You keep hearing how story is the latest-and-greatest business tool, and that storytelling can do everything—from helping leaders better communicate to motivating sales teams and winning customers away from competitors.
But what stories do you need to tell? And how do you tell them?
In Stories That Stick, Kindra Hall, professional storyteller and nationally-known speaker, reveals how to capture more customers and convert audiences by helping you...
- Identify the gaps in your business and use storytelling to close them.
- Learn the four ingredients every story needs.
- Know what makes a truly compelling story by learning the three-part framework of great storytelling.
- Understand the four essential stories every business already has: the Value Story, the Founder Story, the Purpose Story, and the Customer Story.
Telling these stories well is a simple, accessible skill anyone can develop. With case studies, company profiles, and anecdotes backed with original research, Hall presents storytelling as the underutilized talent that separates the good from the best in business. She offers specific, actionable steps readers can take to find, craft, and leverage the stories they already have and simply aren’t telling.
Every person, every organization has at least four stories at their disposal. Will you tell yours?
Save 43% off the book today! Plus use code STORY10 to save $10 off your order of $40 or more.
Who should read this book
- Marketing professionals who want to tell better stories
- Business owners who need their brand/company stand out
- Entrepreneurs and freelancers looking to better tell their own stories
- Anyone who runs campaigns for products and services looking to better reach and connect with customers
"I'm picky about what I read. Doubly so with business books. But Kindra hooked me on page one and wouldn't let go. Such is the power of superb storytelling. If you want to inspire your customers and your team, craft a vision that resonates, and do better marketing, Stories That Stick is essential reading."
- Rand Fishkin, author and founder of Sparktoro and Moz