101 Activities for Delivering Knock Your Socks Off Service
- Regular price
- Sale price
The latest addition to the bestselling Knock Your Socks Off Service series, this book provides you with the practical tools and cost-effective training required to meet their customers' needs.
Today’s customers are demanding service that is faster, better, and more personalized than ever before. How can organizations ensure that they are prepared to meet that challenge? Written in the same accessible and humorous style that made Delivering Knock Your Socks Off Service so popular, this companion guide takes the unique position of seeing things from the customer's perspective--providing a collection of fun, fast, and enlightening exercises to teach customer service managers and employees valuable ways to help their organizations provide top-notch service.
In 101 Activities for Delivering Knock Your Socks Off Service, you’ll discover how to create an action plan for improvement, reviewing topics such as:
- how to say no,
- empathy vs. sympathy,
- service recovery,
- email and telephone skills,
- customers from hell,
- winning words and soothing phrases,
- and anticipating customer needs.
This invaluable resource also gives you information on building reliability, customer feedback, keeping a stress log, and more. These simple but effective activities take only minutes, but deliver truly powerful, lasting results.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ann Thomas , Jill Applegate
- About the Contributor(s) Ann Thomas of Performance Research Associates, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN) carries on the legacy begun in 1972 by the late service legend,...
Ann Thomas of Performance Research Associates, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN) carries on the legacy begun in 1972 by the late service legend, Ron Zemke. The firm consults with corporations and nonprofits of all sizes around the globe.
Jill Applegate of Performance Research Associates, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN) carry on the legacy begun in 1972 by the late service legend, Ron Zemke. The firm consults with corporations and nonprofits of all sizes around the globe. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.7 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.8 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.5(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $25.89
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.