101 Project Management Problems and How to Solve Them: Practical Advice for Handling Real-World Project Challenges - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this helpful how-to, author Tom Kendrick reveals field-proven principles for navigating high-pressure situations, so you can overcome any obstacle.
Even with a terrific project management program in place, problems can arise to derail your team’s hard work. This book explores a wide range of challenging scenarios and practical solutions and is packed with insightful answers to over 100 of your most urgent project management questions.
In 101 Project Management Problems and How to Solve Them, you’ll learn how to:
- keep a project on track despite unavoidable interruptions;
- how to prevent unreliable outside collaborators from jeopardizing the entire project;
- how to manage project teams who have little or no project management experience;
- how to make up for lost time without cutting corners;
- and how to succeed--even in the face of threatened budget cuts.
The last thing you need in the heat of battle is to dive into project management theories. While there’s no one right answer to the challenges you face as a project manager, 101 Project Management Problems and How to Solve Them has a plethora of actionable guidelines that help you troubleshoot quickly so you can get back to doing what you do best.
Figures, tables, formulas, and the bibliography are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
Tables are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tom Kendrick
- Narrator(s) Christopher Walker
- About the Contributor(s) Tom Kendrick the former Program Director for the project management curriculum at UC Berkeley Extension, and lives in the Bay...
Tom Kendrick the former Program Director for the project management curriculum at UC Berkeley Extension, and lives in the Bay area near San Francisco, California. He is a past award recipient of the Project Management Institute (PMI) David I. Cleland Project Management Literature Award for "Identifying and Managing Project Risk: Essential Tools for Failure-Proofing Your Project" (now in it's fourth edition). Tom is also a certified PMP and serves as a volunteer for both the PMI Silicon Valley Chapter and PMI.org.show more
- Publish Date10/31/2023
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time08:37:00
- Price $24.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.