101 Strategies for Recruiting Success: Where, When, and How to Find the Right People Every Time
- Regular price
- Sale price
This book gives you quick, powerful strategies for revitalizing your techniques, and provides sage advice in bite-sized chunks, designed for immediate implementation.
A critical factor in your organization's success is your ability to hire―and keep―good people. In order to tackle the toughest recruiting assignments and keep your company running smoothly with great hires who are there for the long haul, you need to infuse both common sense and corporate street smarts into your approach.
101 Strategies for Recruiting Success offers practical tips of the trade from a recruiting professional with more than two decades of experience. You'll learn:
- Proven ways to reel in great talent, including how to make your general recruiting operations proactive rather than reactive
- 25 ways to find the people your company needs
- Smart and efficient methods for conducting interviews and evaluating candidates
- Specific advice on how to recruit for diversity
- Effective retention tactics such as mentoring, performance appraisal, and anti-raiding strategies that begin even before the candidate is hired
In addition, this invaluable guide includes a helpful "Recruiting Excellence Workbook," a 35-day plan of simple exercises and specific to-dos for assessing and improving your staffing initiatives. Both a revitalized approach for companies and a potent career booster for success-focused recruiting professionals, 101 Strategies for Recruiting Success is the key to putting the right people in the right jobs in the right places―and keeping them there.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Christopher W. Pritchard
- Publish Date10/12/2006
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.6 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $13.97
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.