A Blueprint for Corporate Governance: Strategy, Accountability, and the Preservation of Shareholder Value
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
Recent events have turned the spotlight on the issue of corporate accountability -- especially when it comes to protecting shareholder value. In th... Read More
Recent events have turned the spotlight on the issue of corporate accountability -- especially when it comes to protecting shareholder value. In the modern corporation, non-owners commonly manage day-to-day operations, and their decisions have a direct impact on the company's overall value. But what can management do to positively impact share price and protect shareholder investment? A Blueprint for Corporate Governance is unique in that it addresses shareholder value from a managerial perspective. This important book covers all essential corporate governance issues from this angle, providing detailed information and insights on: * Contemporary asset pricing models, and how they can help managers determine optimal returns on shareholder funds * Financial structures and dividend policies designed to advance shareholder interests * Methods for executives, managers and boards of directors to work as one to enhance and increase shareholder value. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Fred Kaen
- About the Contributor(s) Fred A. Kaen (Durham, NH) is Professor of Finance and Co-Director of the International Private Enterprise Center in the University...Fred A. Kaen (Durham, NH) is Professor of Finance and Co-Director of the International Private Enterprise Center in the University of New Hampshire's Whittemore School of Business and Economics. He is a member of the American Finance Association and the Financial Management Association. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.06 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)38.33 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $20.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.