A Class with Drucker: The Lost Lessons of the World's Greatest Management Teacher
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
From 1975 to 1979, author William Cohen studied under one of the greatest management educators and thought-leaders of all time: Peter Drucker. What... Read More
From 1975 to 1979, author William Cohen studied under one of the greatest management educators and thought-leaders of all time: Peter Drucker. What Drucker taught him literally changed his life. Now, in this warm and inspiring read, Cohen shares the insights he gained as the first-ever graduate of Drucker’s doctoral program and teaches readers how Druker’s game-changing ideas stand the test of time in the face of real-world workplace challenges today. A Class with Drucker shares many of Drucker’s teachings that never made it into his countless books and articles--ideas that were offered to his students in classroom or informal settings. Cohen expands on Drucker’s lessons with personal anecdotes about his teacher’s personality, lack of pretension, and interactions with students and others. Having gone on from Drucker’s teachings to become an Air Force general and eventually professor, management consultant, multibook author, and university president, Cohen is a testament to the lifechanging impact of Drucker’s teachings and friendship. Enlightening and intriguing, this book allows you, too, to learn and grow from the timeless wisdom of a most inspiring man. Read Less
- Contributor(s)William Cohen
- About the Contributor(s) WILLIAM A. COHEN, PH.D., President of the Institute of Leader Arts and The California Institute of Advanced Management, was Drucker's...WILLIAM A. COHEN, PH.D., President of the Institute of Leader Arts and The California Institute of Advanced Management, was Drucker's first executive Ph.D. graduate. About him, Drucker wrote: "My colleagues on the faculty and I learned at least as much as we could teach him." He has held executive positions in several companies and served as president of two universities. He is the author of many books, including Heroic Leadership, A Class with Drucker, Drucker on Leadership, and Drucker on Marketing. show more
- Publish Date11/28/2007
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $12.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.