A Mind for Sales-Ecourse: Daily Habits and Practical Strategies for Sales Success
- Regular price
- Sale price
Break through to a whole new level of sales performance through this results-driven, video-based Ecourse that will help you develop a success mindset and practice new habits that will drastically increase your effectiveness in every aspect of sales.
If you’re a salesperson who is tired of feeling stressed out, burned out, and bummed out that your customers don’t want to hear from you, the A Mind for Sales-Ecourse will inspire and prepare you to form the new thoughts and habits you need to reap the incredible rewards that a successful life in sales makes possible.
Take the five lessons unpacked in the A Mind for Sales-Ecourse, to:
- Feel re-energized by renewed purpose and success in your sales role by following the success cycle approach.
- Receive practical strategies on how to change your mindset and succeed in sales.
- Learn the daily habits needed to maximize productivity and make hitting the ground running strategy number one.
- Gain real-world insights from Hunter’s vast experience as a highly successful sales professional and sales coach.
Following these proven methods will engender a whole new mindset and daily momentum habits. This practical approach for increasing your effectiveness in every aspect of sales will not only increase your closing rate, as it did for author and globally recognized sales leader Mark Hunter, but also your own joy and satisfaction in your career as a sales professional.
"Today,” says Mark, “sales is my life. It has gone way past being a job. I do not even see sales as a profession anymore; it is a lifestyle, and one I am proud to be living. I cannot imagine doing anything else."
A Mind for Sales-Ecourse lessons include:
- Lesson 1: Your Mind Drives Your Success
- Lesson 2: Your Greatest Assets
- Lesson 3: Minefields and Mind Traps
- Lesson 4: Don’t Let Your Customers Control Your Mind
- Lesson 5: The Future of Sales
- Contributor(s)Mark Hunter, CSP
- About the Contributor(s) Mark Hunter, known as, "The Sales Hunter," is globally recognized for his expertise in sales leadership. He specializes in business development...
Mark Hunter, known as, "The Sales Hunter," is globally recognized for his expertise in sales leadership. He specializes in business development and guiding organizations to find and retain high-quality prospects without discounting their fee. His ability to inspire sales teams to create self motivating and integrity driven cultures, makes Mark Hunter a highly sought after keynote speaker, consultant and coach. Mark has taken his vision for sales leadership to more than 25 countries and 5 continents where he leads and consults with companies ranging from small startups to global giants.show more
- Publish Date09/22/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Online Course – Self-Learner
- Price $39.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.