A World Gone Social: How Companies Must Adapt to Survive
Ted Coine | Mark Babbitt
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Amazingly, what started out as an opportunity to link friends and to find out who's dating who has since made a meteor-like impact on the business ... Read More
Amazingly, what started out as an opportunity to link friends and to find out who’s dating who has since made a meteor-like impact on the business world, and its ongoing effects throughout every single aspect of doing business cannot be overestimated. The world as we know it has changed forever. And it’s not going back! A World Gone Social offers an eye-opening look at fundamental and powerful changes the social collaboration era has set in motion: • Customers now have the power--just watch what happens as more realize it! • Command-and-control leadership is now so inefficient, it is a liability. • Nimble and small is the new competitive advantage. • Recruiting is now a two-way proposition, with job seekers able to peek behind the corporate curtain. • Relationship and community-building is how customers are brand ambassadors are won--and retained. • Active engagement with partners, employees, and customers is no longer a luxury but a requirement. But this invaluable resource for any business wishing to remain relevant in this Social Revolution doesn’t stop with simply pointing out the changes that have evolved in recent years. More importantly, it provides critical guidance for navigating today’s customer-driven, ultra-transparent, constantly evolving environment. With compelling stories and concrete examples of companies demonstrating enlightened business practices and doing Social right--and some that are not--readers will be able to learn from others’ experiences and discover how to objectively assess their own company’s culture and social presence. The world has gone social . . . don’t get left behind! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ted Coine , Mark Babbitt
- About the Contributor(s) TED COIN' is a Forbes Top 10 Social Media Power Influencer and an Inc. Top 100 Leadership Expert. He is...TED COIN' is a Forbes Top 10 Social Media Power Influencer and an Inc. Top 100 Leadership Expert. He is cofounder of Switch and Shift, a blog focused on leadership, culture, and change.
MARK BABBITT is CEO and founder of YouTern, a social community for young careerists that Mashable calls a "Top 5 Online Community for Starting Your Career." show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.13 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.19 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $12.48
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.