- Regular price
- Sale price
"Accounting is truly the language of business. Success or failure is measured in dollars, but in order to make good decisions, you need to understand how finances drive business realities and become fluent in the essential elements of the accounting process. ACCOUNTING DEMYSTIFIED tells you all you need to know about the numbers that drive business. The book uses examples of typical business situations to demonstrate basic financial concepts, including: * The accounting process * Financial statements * Making entries * Accounts payable and accounts receivable * Cashflow statements * Fixed and intangible assets * Inventory * Liabilities * Adjusting and closing entries * Prepaid expenses *Preparing a bank reconciliation * Accounting information systems * Stockholders equity * Ratio analysis ACCOUNTING DEMYSTIFIED transforms a complex and potentially intimidating subject into something anyone can easily comprehend. This useful resource helps you understand the basics of accounting and gives you access to an essential part of any business equation. For new students of accounting, entry-level accounting professionals, and business professionals whose own work relates directly to the numbers on the ledger, a basic understanding of core accounting functions and documents is critical. Accounting Demystified provides a simple and straightforward description of universal elements of the accounting process, plus accessible tutorials in creating, interpreting, and using financial statements. Haber’s clear language will let readers: * understand accounting basics * find errors quickly * prepare accurate financial statements * analyze financial documents * determine the financial health of a business * prepare a financial prospectus for potential investors and lenders From the classroom to the back room to the board room, Accounting Demystified serves as a valuable primer on the basics of accounting and the purposes they serve."Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jeffry R. HABER
- Publish Date11/24/2003
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.59 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.59 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.