Acing the Interview: How to Ask and Answer the Questions That Will Get You the Job - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
At some point, most people have been caught off guard by tough interview questions. This book helps you take charge of the situation!
In Acing the Interview, the employment expert Dr. Phil called “the best of the best” gives job seekers candid advice for answering even the most unexpected questions, including:
- You really don’t have as much experience as we would like―why should we hire you?
- How many hours in your previous jobs did you have to work each week to get everything done?
- What do you consider most valuable―a high salary, job recognition, or advancement?
The book also arms business professionals with questions to ask prospective employers that could prevent them from making a big job mistake, such as:
- What would you say are the worst parts of this job?
- What are the major problems facing the company and this department?
- Why aren't you promoting from within?
Taking you through the entire process, from the initial interview to evaluating a job offer, and even into salary negotiation, Acing the Interview is a no-nonsense, take-no-prisoners guide to interview success.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tony Beshara
- Narrator(s) Wayne Campbell
- About the Contributor(s) TONY BESHARA is owner and president of Babich Associates, the oldest placement firm in Texas. He is the author of...TONY BESHARA is owner and president of Babich Associates, the oldest placement firm in Texas. He is the author of The Job Search Solution, Acing the Interview, and Unbeatable R'sum's. He has appeared numerous times on the nationally syndicated Dr. Phil show. show more
- Publish Date04/21/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time10:15:00
- Price $18.89
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.