ADD/ADHD Drug Free: Natural Alternatives and Practical Exercises to Help Your Child Focus
- Regular price
- Sale price
A practical, invaluable guide that gives frustrated parents a long-awaited natural alternative.
Attention Deficit Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD) are among the most misunderstood problems facing young children today. Drugs like Ritalin and Cylert are traditionally prescribed to treat these disorders, but their use is controversial.
While many children have been helped by these medications, at best, pills only temporarily improve symptoms. Sometimes they don’t work at all, and they can come with disturbing side effects such as weight loss, insomnia, and may even slow growth in younger children.
ADD/ADHD Drug Free is the first book to feature enjoyable, practical activities for children that will:
- help them cope with their disorder by strengthening brain functioning,
- show parents, teachers, and counselors how they can improve learning and behavior effectively and without medication,
- and provide healthy, effective, and safe alternatives to using drugs on children.
Timely and thoroughly researched, ADD/ADHD Drug Free will help thousands of children become more focused and more successful in school and in life, without jeopardizing their health.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Frank JACOBELLI , Lynn A. Watson
- Publish Date08/06/2008
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.7 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.7 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $12.59
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.