Administrative Assistant's and Secretary's Handbook
- Regular price
- Sale price
The expectations and duties of the modern-day administrative assistant are higher and more stressful than ever before. The Administrative Assistant’s and Secretary’s Handbook will help professionals everywhere come out on top.
From managing the phones, coordinating meetings, and preparing presentations to planning events, crafting clear business communications, and deciphering legal documents, administrative assistants need to be everything to everyone, all the time--and all with a smile. They spend all day helping others, but who is going to help them?
For office professionals seeking to improve their performance and enhance their value to employers, this handbook is the definitive source of help for these true jack-of-all-trades.
In The Administrative Assistant’s and Secretary’s Handbook, you will find information on topics such as:
- Creating graphics, charts, and presentations;
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Publisher;
- Web conferencing;
- Electronic and paper filing systems;
- Meeting planning and management;
- Business math and much more!
Extensively updated with new information on Windows 8, Microsoft Office 2013, Apple OS, mobile computing, computer & software troubleshooting, data security, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, and Microsoft Web Applications, this bestselling guide will help these unsung heroes shine in the eyes of all their coworkers.Read Less
- Contributor(s)James Stroman , Kevin Wilson , Jennifer Wauson
- About the Contributor(s) JAMES STROMAN has worked as an executive assistant to an army general, a governor, and the owner of an NFL...JAMES STROMAN has worked as an executive assistant to an army general, a governor, and the owner of an NFL football team.
KEVIN WILSON is Vice President of Videologies, Inc., a company that specializes in training administrative professionals in Fortune 500 companies. JENNIFER WAUSON is President of Videologies, Inc.
JENNIFER WAUSON is President of Videologies, Inc. show more
- Publish Date09/24/2011
- Format eBook
- Price $17.49
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.