Agile PR: Expert Messaging in a Hyper-Connected, Always-On World
Marian Salzman | the PR
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
Today's news landscape is more crowded and varied than ever before and is only growing more diverse. From bloggers to influencers to citizen journa... Read More
Today’s news landscape is more crowded and varied than ever before and is only growing more diverse. From bloggers to influencers to citizen journalist to all that is coming up over the horizon, learning how to most effectively build brands has become a 24/7 mission for even the most experienced PR firms, let alone the lone enterprise. So where does one even begin to take on such an endeavor? Look no further! In Agile PR, public relations maverick Marian Salzman goes behind the scenes of creative power house Havas PR, revealing the newest, most effective tactics for championing brands, organizations, and causes. Individuals and businesses seeking to build either their brand or that of a client can learn how to: • Use newscrafting to help you or your client be the news • Personalize pitches to reporters and bloggers • Master the art of storytelling • Create branded hashtags that get shared • Gain exposure at SXSW, TED, and other key conferences • Get bumped to the top of online searches • And much more! Punctuated by case studies from the United Nations Foundation, Wyclef Jean, Sears, and other campaigns, Agile PR unlocks industry secrets to help anyone broaden their reach and increase their impact. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Marian Salzman , the PR
- About the Contributor(s) MARIAN SALZMAN is CEO of Havas PR North America and chair of the Havas PR Global Collective. A top trendspotter...MARIAN SALZMAN is CEO of Havas PR North America and chair of the Havas PR Global Collective. A top trendspotter and award-winning blogger, she has written for Adweek, Forbes.com, The Huffington Post, The Guardian, and more. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.1 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.93 lb
- Dimensions 9.38(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $20.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.