All In: How Obsessive Leaders Achieve the Extraordinary - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Extraordinary leaders share a passionate commitment to achieving their vision that borders and sometimes crosses the line into obsession. All In shows why obsession, if properly focused and managed, is both necessary and productive.
Advances in any endeavor almost always depend on a small group of individuals who are completely consumed by the goal they're pursuing. When these leaders and teams are successful, everyone benefits from their obsessive nature.
This book explores the three obsessions underlying the achievements of the greatest leaders: delighting customers, building great products, and creating an enduring company. Author Robert Bruce Shaw takes you inside the success stories of iconic leaders and shows the upside of obsession plus the practices that support it, including Jeff Bezos of Amazon, Elon Musk of Tesla, and Steve Jobs of Apple.
In All In, Shaw teaches you why:
- Amazon's first principle is customer obsession and the behaviors that sustain it as the firm becomes one of the largest in the world.
- Tesla puts products at the center of everything it does and the leadership approach that created a revolutionary electric car.
- Steve Jobs' greatest creation was not the Mac or iPhone but Apple the company.
Shaw also provides insight into the dark side of obsession and its destructive potential - as vividly illustrated in his case study of Uber's aggressive pursuit of growth during the tenure of CEO Travis Kalanick.
Appealing to any reader of entrepreneurial biographies, All In shows individuals, teams and organizations how to manage obsession's downsides while realizing the benefits of relentlessly seeking to create something that truly matters.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Robert Bruce Shaw
- Narrator(s) Mark Smeby
- About the Contributor(s) Robert Bruce Shaw helps business leaders build companies and teams capable of superior performance. He holds a PhD in organizational...
Robert Bruce Shaw helps business leaders build companies and teams capable of superior performance. He holds a PhD in organizational behavior from Yale University and is the author of highly regarded books on leadership and organizational culture.show more
- Publish Date07/07/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:15:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.