AMA Handbook of Business Letters
Jeffrey Seglin | Edward Coleman
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Though the fundamentals of letter writing have remained the same, the way we communicate in business is constantly evolving. With the understanding... Read More
Though the fundamentals of letter writing have remained the same, the way we communicate in business is constantly evolving. With the understanding that consistently professional correspondence is essential to success in any industry, The AMA Handbook of Business Letters offers readers a refresher course in letter-writing basics--including focusing the message, establishing an appropriate tone, and getting your readers’ attention. You’ll also receive tips that apply to all written forms of communication on things like salutations, subject lines, signatures, and formatting. Jeffrey Seglin, communications director and professor of Harvard University’s graduate and professional school, and author Edward Coleman provide over 370 customizable model letters, divided into categories reflecting various aspects of business such as sales, marketing, public relations, customer service, human resources, credit and collection, purchasing, permissions, and confirmations. With helpful appendices listing common mistakes in grammar, word usage, and punctuation, the latest version of this adaptable book--extensively updated with more than 25 percent new material--will assist professionals through every conceivable business correspondence with confidence. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jeffrey Seglin , Edward Coleman
- About the Contributor(s) JEFFREY L. SEGLIN is director of the communications program and a lecturer at Harvard's Kennedy School.EDWARD COLEMAN is the English...JEFFREY L. SEGLIN is director of the communications program and a lecturer at Harvard's Kennedy School.
EDWARD COLEMAN is the English department chair at North Central High School; and was one of fifty-two national Milken Educators honored by the Milken Family Foundation. show more
- Publish Date07/15/2012
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.