An Insider's Guide to Building a Successful Consulting Practice
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Bruce Katcher , Adam Snyder
- About the Contributor(s) BRUCE L. KATCHER, PH.D., (Sharon, MA) is founder and president of The Discovery Consulting Group. His client list covers a...BRUCE L. KATCHER, PH.D., (Sharon, MA) is founder and president of The Discovery Consulting Group. His client list covers a broad range, from Fortune 500 names such as Revlon, Johnson Johnson, Alcoa, and Merck to successful smaller companies. He is the author of the award-winning book 30 Reasons Employees Hate Their Managers (978-0-8144-0915-2).
Adam Snyder is avid writer and ghostwriter with Kevin Anderson & Associates. He has written more than a dozen books with top CEOs, been published in multiple national magazines, and he just completed his second novel. He is also president of the academy-award winning company, Rembrandt Films. Since selling their home in the NY Metro area in 2016, he and his wife have been living an untethered life in beautiful places with high speed WiFi.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.95 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.37 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $18.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.