Army of Entrepreneurs: Creating an Engaged and Empowered Workforce for Exceptional Business Growth
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
As a young entrepreneur who turned a small PR business into a highly successful international communications firm, author Jennifer Prosek experienc... Read More
As a young entrepreneur who turned a small PR business into a highly successful international communications firm, author Jennifer Prosek experienced firsthand the power of instilling an “owner’s mind-set” in every employee. Now, in this inspiring book, she explains the key for any company--large or small--to building a workforce dedicated to generating new business, creating new products and services, and sustaining growth. Army of Entrepreneurs does this by teaching readers how to motivate, train, and reward their employees; provide everyone--from interns to executives--with the skills and support they need; and refresh and evaluate programs and systems over time for continuous results. Great businesses aren’t built by a single leader or rainmaker. Having a pool of employees who act as though they own the business results in increased motivation, increased productivity, and a supercharged desire to succeed. Army of Entrepreneurs shows how to transform any workforce and reap the rewards. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jennifer PROSEK
- Publish Date02/02/2011
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $11.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.