Army of Entrepreneurs: Creating an Engaged and Empowered Workforce for Exceptional Business Growth
- Regular price
- Sale price
Learn the key for any company to building a workforce dedicated to generating new business, creating new products and services, and sustaining growth.
As a young entrepreneur who turned a small PR business into a highly successful international communications firm, author Jennifer Prosek experienced firsthand the power of instilling an “owner’s mind-set” in every employee.
In Army of Entrepreneurs, Prosek teaches you how to:
- motivate, train, and reward your employees;
- provide everyone--from interns to executives--with the skills and support they need;
- and refresh and evaluate programs and systems over time for continuous results.
Great businesses aren’t built by a single leader or rainmaker. Having a pool of employees who act as though they own the business results in increased motivation, increased productivity, and a supercharged desire to succeed. Army of Entrepreneurs shows how to transform any workforce and reap the rewards.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jennifer PROSEK
- Publish Date02/02/2011
- Format eBook
- Price $7.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.