Artpreneur: The Step-by-Step Guide to Making a Sustainable Living From Your Creativity - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Read by the author.
A step-by-step guide for creatives to transform your passion into a profitable business.
Whether you’re a musician, photographer, painter, writer, dancer, singer, or any other creative with aspirations of making a living from your art, this is the perfect time to turn your creative ideas into a sustainable business. With gatekeepers no longer controlling the market, anyone with a laptop and a dream can make a thriving living from their creativity.
This is the definitive sales and marketing playbook for anyone looking to make a living from their art. Each page provides the inspiration and practical steps you need to build a personal brand, overcome starving-artist syndrome, and finally make consistent sales from your art. By combining left-brain traditional marketing methods with the tools you‘ll build a confident mindset, take charge of your destiny, and create a clear path for success.
Miriam Schulman, host of the Inspiration Place podcast, breaks down the five core elements in the “Passion to Profit” planning framework to help you develop your art business—so that you can have the time and freedom to do what you love:
- PROSPECTING: Build an audience of followers who want what you've got and are prepared to pay top dollar.
- PRODUCTION: Draw attention to your creations by embracing your authenticity.
- PRODUCTIVITY: Create work-life balance by managing your priorities and setting manageable goals.
- PROMOTION: Attract collectors in an authentic and non-salesy way.
- PRICING: Price your art, products, or services based on cutting edge research that explains buyer psychology.
After twenty years of selling art as well as coaching other artists, Miriam knows that now is the time to leave the rat race and pursue your highest dreams. Don’t wait for a sign from the universe to gamble on yourself.
- Contributor(s)Miriam Schulman
- Narrator(s) Miriam Schulman
- About the Contributor(s) MIRIAM SCHULMAN, New York artist, and founder of The Inspiration Place and The Artists Incubator Coaching Program, helps artists (from...
MIRIAM SCHULMAN, New York artist, and founder of The Inspiration Place and The Artists Incubator Coaching Program, helps artists (from emerging to professional) develop their skills, tap into their creativity, and grow thriving art businesses. Once an analyst on Wall Street, Schulman left a lucrative career in the wake of 9/11 to pursue art full time. Schulman’s art and story have been featured in major publications including Forbes, What Women Create, The New York Times, Art of Man, and Art Journaling magazine as well as on NBC’s Parenthood and the Amazon series Hunters with Al Pacino. Her podcast, The Inspiration Place, graces the top 1% of all podcasts globally and is listened to in over 100 countries.show more
- Publish Date01/31/2023
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time08:29:00
- Price $24.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.