Ask More: The Power of Questions to Open Doors, Uncover Solutions, and Spark Change
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
What hidden skill links successful people in all walks of life--across cultures, industries, generations . . . all of time? The answer is surprisin... Read More
What hidden skill links successful people in all walks of life--across cultures, industries, generations . . . all of time? The answer is surprisingly simple: they know how to ask the right questions at the right time. Questions help us break down barriers, discover secrets, solve puzzles, and imagine new ways of doing things. The right question can provide for us not only the answer we need right then but also the ones we’ll need tomorrow. Emmy award–winning journalist and media expert Frank Sesno wants to teach you how to question others in a methodical, intentional way so that you can find the same success that others have found by mastering this simple skill. From the author’s illuminating interviews that he has included in the book, you will learn: • How the Gates Foundation used strategic questions to plan its battle against malaria • How turnaround expert Steve Miller uses diagnostic questions to get to the heart of a company's problems • How creative questions animated a couple of techie dreamers to brainstorm Uber • How journalist Anderson Cooper uses confrontational questions to hold people accountable Throughout Ask More, you’ll explore all different types of inquiries--from questions that cement relationships, to those that will help you plan for the future. By the end, you’ll know what to ask and when, what you should listen for, and what you can expect as the outcome. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Frank Sesno
- About the Contributor(s) FRANK SESNO is a former CNN anchor, White House correspondent, and Washington bureau chief, and is now director of the...FRANK SESNO is a former CNN anchor, White House correspondent, and Washington bureau chief, and is now director of the School of Media and Public Affairs at The George Washington University. He has interviewed dozens of world leaders, including five U.S. presidents, and is the creator of Planet Forward, an innovative forum seeking solutions to some of the world's toughest challenges. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.13 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.67 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $17.50
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.