Auditing Your Human Resources Department: A Step-by-Step Guide to Assessing the Key Areas of Your Program
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
For human resources departments struggling to highlight their worth amidst company cuts and streamlining, author John McConnell offers a rigorous y... Read More
For human resources departments struggling to highlight their worth amidst company cuts and streamlining, author John McConnell offers a rigorous yet simple solution that is far less costly and intimidating than an outside audit. In this invaluable resource he provides readers with a proven, painless process for gauging how well their HR departments are performing. Auditing Your Human Resources Department does this by scrutinizing the eleven key functions of human resources, including recruitment and selection, compensation, benefits, education, training and development, diversity, and EOE. Using these functions as a framework, you’ll be able to gather key information, score your self-assessment, analyze relevant data, and fix any problem spots to strengthen and maximize the effectiveness of your HR efforts. The completely revised second edition includes new information on strategic planning and HR, the impact and benefits of important technology developments, and new federal workplace laws. With hundreds of pages of questionnaires, checklists, and forms, this book supplies the tools to pinpoint department strengths, improve weaknesses--and turn HR into an essential business asset. Read Less
- Contributor(s)John McConnell
- About the Contributor(s) JOHN H. MCCONNELL, SPHR is president of McConnell-Simmons and Company, a human resources consulting firm.JOHN H. MCCONNELL, SPHR is president of McConnell-Simmons and Company, a human resources consulting firm. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)35.0 lb
- Dimensions 11.25(h) x 8.88(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $47.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.