Be a Recruiting Superstar: The Fast Track to Network Marketing Millions
- Regular price
- Sale price
Network marketing has turned millions of people into successful business owners. But to truly reach their earning potential, network marketers need to successfully grow their businesses by recruiting the right people.
Network marketing superstar and recruitment expert Mary Christensen takes the guesswork out of successful recruiting, letting you in on her easy-to-use system for finding and training the right people to sell your product or services, and teaching them to do the same.
In Be a Recruiting Superstar, you will learn how to:
- discover their own recruiting style
- identify people who will become a great part of their team
- do and say the right things to turn prospects into partners
- overcome objections with confidence
- attract people who never considered network marketing
Filled with advice and inspiration, Be a Recruiting Superstar gives network marketers the know-how and confidence they need to grow their enterprise and become top earners.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mary Christensen
- About the Contributor(s) MARY CHRISTENSEN is one of the most sought-after speakers on the direct selling circuit and the author of Be a...
MARY CHRISTENSEN is one of the most sought-after speakers on the direct selling circuit and the author of Be a Network Marketing Superstar, Be a Recruiting Superstar, and Be a Party Plan Superstar.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.8 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.19 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.8(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.