Be the Unicorn: 12 Data-Driven Habits that Separate the Best Leaders from the Rest - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Read by the author.
Want to stand out from the crowd? We have studied 30,000 top leaders and have discovered the 12 habits they share that make them as rare as a unicorn. Learn these habits, and you’ll be one of the best at whatever you do!
How do I stand out? How do I become irreplaceable? With a crowded workforce, an unstable job landscape, and the rise of AI, these questions are the ones that everyone either is or should be asking.
William Vanderbloemen has asked these questions over the past 15 years while running one of the world’s top executive search firms. Through extensive research of over 30,000 top leaders and proprietary data, Vanderbloemen has identified the 12 habits that the best of the best have in common. Traits such as authenticity, responsiveness, agility, and the ability to problem solve, among others.
Each habit includes information on What We Know (the hard data behind why the habit is so transformative), What We’ve Seen (first-hand accounts by high-achieving professionals on how they live the habit), and What We Do (simple ways to build this habit into your daily routine). Be the Unicorn will help you:
- Discover the top twelve soft skills the most successful leaders, the top 1%, have.
- Understand how to develop these soft skills in your own life for better job success.
- Learn how to apply soft skills to interpersonal relationships outside of work.
- Understand how these soft skills can be applied in different work environments and job fields, especially with the rise of AI technology.
- Contributor(s)William Vanderbloemen
- Narrator(s) William Vanderbloemen
- About the Contributor(s) William Vanderbloemen, founder and CEO of Vanderbloemen Search Group, has become an unlikely business expert over his long and continuing...
William Vanderbloemen, founder and CEO of Vanderbloemen Search Group, has become an unlikely business expert over his long and continuing career. Combining over fifteen years of ministry experience as a Senior Pastor with the best practices of executive search, William created a brand-new industry: executive search for faith-based organizations. Prior to founding his own search company, William studied under a mentor with over twenty-five years of executive search at the highest level. He also has experience as a Manager in Human Resources in a Fortune 200 company, working on integration of corporate culture and succession planning.show more
- Publish Date11/14/2023
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time07:00:00
- Price $21.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.