Be Your Customer's Hero: Real-World Tips & Techniques for the Service Front Lines
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Those who work on the front lines of customer service never know what new and unexpected challenges await them each day. But they do know one thing... Read More
Those who work on the front lines of customer service never know what new and unexpected challenges await them each day. But they do know one thing--they will be needed. But how can you prepare for the unexpected? How can customer service reps get the training and confidence required to tackle the unknown? In Be Your Customer’s Hero, internationally recognized customer service expert Adam Toporek provides the answers to preparing for the surprises awaiting the CSR. Through short, simple, actionable advice, in quick, easy-to-read chapters, this invaluable guide shows customer-facing CSRs how to: • Achieve the mindset required for Hero-ClassTM service • Understand the customer’s expectations--and exceed them • Develop powerful communication skills • Avoid the seven triggers guaranteed to set customers off • Handle difficult and even irrational customers with ease • And more Armed with the tools and techniques in this invaluable resource, readers will have all they need to transform themselves into the heroes their customers need. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Adam Toporek
- About the Contributor(s) ADAM TOPOREK is a customer experience strategist and founder of CTS Service Solutions, a consultancy that provides organizations with real-world,...ADAM TOPOREK is a customer experience strategist and founder of CTS Service Solutions, a consultancy that provides organizations with real-world, customer-centric solutions through workshops and training. He authors the popular blog Customers that Stick. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.9 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)35.98 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $12.57
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.