Beating the Workplace Bully: A Tactical Guide to Taking Charge
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
They used to steal your lunch money and throw spit wads at you on the bus. Now they roam around from the boardroom to the break room looking to man... Read More
They used to steal your lunch money and throw spit wads at you on the bus. Now they roam around from the boardroom to the break room looking to manipulate, intimidate, and humiliate--and eventually ruin your career! Beating the Workplace Bully is your ammunition for fighting back. Whether the bully is a boss or a coworker, this empowering guide will help you recognize what has been causing you to become a victim, then reveals how to: • Avoid typical bully traps • Remain aware and in charge • Move past your fear • Calm yourself in any confrontation • Keep your dignity intact • Handle sneak attacks • Combat cyberbullying • And more Complete with exercises, assessments, and real-life examples, this personal coaching program will help you reclaim your power and defeat the office bully once and for all! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lynne Curry
- About the Contributor(s) LYNNE CURRY, PH.D., is President of The Growth Company, Inc., Alaska's largest management consulting firm. An expert workplace coach, HR...LYNNE CURRY, PH.D., is President of The Growth Company, Inc., Alaska's largest management consulting firm. An expert workplace coach, HR consultant, trainer, and mediator, she pens a weekly business column for the Alaska Dispatch News. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.9 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.38 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $13.79
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.