Becoming a Coaching Leader: The Proven System for Building Your Own Team of Champions - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
As a leader, a coach is the most significant role you can play. Discover how coaching makes developing people a high-payoff activity where you can equip tomorrow’s leaders, today.
As a coach to some of the country’s highest-profile executives, Daniel Harkavy has witnessed the transformation - both professional and personal - that comes when leaders utilize coaching to turn their paycheck-driven teams into cultures of vibrant and successful growth.
Since founding his company Building Champions Inc. in 1996, Harkavy and his team have coached thousands and shared their knowledge by certifying coaching leaders across the country. Now, in this strategic and thought-provoking guide, he shares his proven strategy for improving your team’s performance while raising quality of life inside and outside of the office.
In Becoming a Coaching Leader, you will learn:
- the core four foundations to every coaching strategy,
- the most powerful leadership tools you can and should leverage,
- and the key behaviors and disciplines of successful coaching leaders.
Becoming a Coaching Leader shows you how to leverage coaching techniques to equip tomorrow’s leaders and pave a lasting leadership legacy.
Quick leadership quizzes, companion graphics, and a quick-reference road map for implementation are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Daniel S. Harkavy
- Narrator(s) Mark Smeby
- About the Contributor(s) Daniel Harkavy is founder of Building Champions, an executive coaching company with more than ten years of experience. As CEO...Daniel Harkavy is founder of Building Champions, an executive coaching company with more than ten years of experience. As CEO and Head Coach, Daniel leads the Building Champions team while also coaching a select group of high-profile executives and leadership authorities. His team has successfully coached thousands of top executives, managers, and producers to improve their professional and personal lives. show more
- Publish Date12/14/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:31:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.