Becoming an Exceptional Executive Coach: Use Your Knowledge, Experience, and Intuition to Help Leaders Excel
- Regular price
- Sale price
Written by five leading executive coaches, Becoming an Exceptional Executive Coach is the answer to any businesses’ need for more individualized development resources.
Drawing on their varied backgrounds, the authors show you that coaching is about more than simply learning a set of skills. Rather, it’s a whole-person activity--one in which coaches connect to and serve clients in unique and personal ways to help them grow in work and in life.
You’ll learn how to draw on your professional experience, knowledge of organizationally relevant topics, strong helping skills, coaching-specific competencies, and most important, your ability to use your own intuition to become a more effective leadership coach.
You will examine the crucial content areas that drive their work such as:
- goal setting
- needs assessment
- data gathering
- development planning
With case studies that bring the material to life in each chapter and a plethora of additional charts, development plans, and contracts, Becoming an Exceptional Executive Coach continues the discussion of the role of coaching in organizational contexts and equips you to develop your own winning strategies that will advance their careers--and the careers of countless others.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michael H. Frisch , Robert J. Lee , Karen L. Metzger , Jeremy Robinson , Judy Rosemarin
- Publish Date10/31/2007
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $20.97
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.