Becoming an Exceptional Executive Coach: Use Your Knowledge, Experience, and Intuition to Help Leaders Excel
Michael FRISCH | Robert Lee | Karen L. METZGER | Jeremy Robinson | Judy Rosemarin
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Written by five leading executive coaches, Becoming an Exceptional Executive Coach is the answer to any businesses' need for more individualized de... Read More
Written by five leading executive coaches, Becoming an Exceptional Executive Coach is the answer to any businesses’ need for more individualized development resources. Drawing on their varied backgrounds, the authors show readers that coaching is about more than simply learning a set of skills. Rather, it’s a whole-person activity--one in which coaches connect to and serve clients in unique and personal ways to help them grow in work and in life. You’ll learn how to draw on your professional experience, knowledge of organizationally relevant topics, strong helping skills, coaching-specific competencies, and most important, your ability to use your own intuition to become a more effective leadership coach. Readers will examine the crucial content areas that drive their work--from engagement and goal setting to needs assessment, data gathering, feedback, and development planning--and learn how to combine that knowledge with their individual perspective to become a top executive coach. With case studies that bring the material to life in each chapter and a plethora of additional charts, development plans, and contracts, Becoming an Exceptional Executive Coach continues the discussion of the role of coaching in organizational contexts and equips readers to develop their own winning strategies that will advance their careers--and the careers of countless others. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michael FRISCH , Robert Lee , Karen L. METZGER , Jeremy Robinson , Judy Rosemarin
- Publish Date10/31/2007
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $20.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.