Becoming Facebook: The 10 Challenges That Defined the Company That's Disrupting the World
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
You can't create a $300 billion company by accident in between classes. You may think you know the legendary story behind the beginning of Facebook... Read More
You can’t create a $300 billion company by accident in between classes. You may think you know the legendary story behind the beginning of Facebook by wunderkind Harvard student Mark Zuckerberg, but those who were actually there on the inside molding this social media idea into a game-changing, Goliath-sized company know the experience was far more tumultuous and uncertain than one might expect. As a computer engineer turned marketing innovator who worked with COO Sheryl Sandberg, Mike Hoefflinger had a front-row seat to the company’s growing pains, stumbles, and reinventions. In Becoming Facebook, he shares the challenges faced and lessons learned during the coming-of-age times of the übercompany. Discover from an insider: • How Facebook recovered from its “disastrous” IPO • How the growth team achieved the impossible • Why Facebook’s newsfeed ads were the company’s most important business decision ever • How Google+ attacked and lost • Why and how Instagram and WhatsApp were added • And much more! Follow the social media giant from its almost mythical birth all the way to the overwhelming success it has been solidified in today, uncovering the lessons its leaders learned while overcoming setbacks and achieving greatness. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mike Hoefflinger
- About the Contributor(s) Michael Hoefflinger has 25 years' experience in Silicon Valley. After working directly for Andy Grove as general manager of the...Michael Hoefflinger has 25 years' experience in Silicon Valley. After working directly for Andy Grove as general manager of the Intel Inside program, he moved to Facebook in 2009 to serve as Lead, Global Business Marketing. During his seven years with the social network, he helped grow their advertising business dramatically. He is now an entrepreneur-in-residence at XSeed Capital. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.1 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)35.2 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.38(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $24.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.