Beyond the Sales Process: 12 Proven Strategies for a Customer-Driven World
Dave Stein | Steve Andersen
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Your job may be all about sales, but not your customers. Did you know that the average executive spends less than 5 percent of their time engaged i... Read More
Your job may be all about sales, but not your customers. Did you know that the average executive spends less than 5 percent of their time engaged in the buying of products and services? Therefore, sales professionals who focus solely on the moment of the sale have made a fatal miscalculation in understanding their customers. If you want to gain the winning edge for your sales performance, it’s time to embrace the entire customer life cycle. Beyond the Sales Process provides readers with a proven methodology for driving success before, during, and after every sale. Featuring instructional case studies from companies such as Hilton Worldwide, Merck, and Siemens, this one-of-a-kind resource reveals 12 essential strategies for the sales person wanting to take their performance to a whole new level, including: • Research your customer • Build a vision with them for their own success • Understand your customer’s drivers, objectives, and challenges • Create and realize value together • Leverage your results to forge lasting--and mutually beneficial--relationships • And more! See why Jeff Haden, Inc. called it one of 2017’s “15 Great Business Books You Should Definitely Read This Year.” If you want to successfully sell to your customers, you need to know your customers . . . beyond the sales process! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dave Stein , Steve Andersen
- About the Contributor(s) DAVE STEIN is a sales consultant and strategist whose expertise has been featured in Fast Company, BusinessWeek, Inc., The Wall...DAVE STEIN is a sales consultant and strategist whose expertise has been featured in Fast Company, BusinessWeek, Inc., The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, and Forbes. He is an advisor to Sales and Marketing Management magazine.
STEVE ANDERSEN is President and Founder of Performance Methods, Inc., a sales and account management best-practices consulting firm, whose clients include many of the world's top companies. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.27 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.42 lb
- Dimensions 9.38(h) x 6.38(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $13.98
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.