Boss Up!: This Ain’t Your Mama’s Business Book - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
The audiobook includes an exclusive, expanded chapter 8 with more insight into Linsday’s Unsales Tactic.
Boss Up! will help you put your business on the map and the ideas you’ve previously only dreamed about into the marketplace. Learn to overcome your fears and guilt to find a fulfillment that changes you and your family for the better— breaking free of the hard and boring and having fun along the way.
In Boss Up! Lindsay helps you gain confidence to understand that having ambition doesn’t make you a bad wife or mother. That it’s okay to have a desire for something more than endless sippy cups, clean-ups, Band-Aids, and groundings. That no matter your education or experience, you can tap into your passions and create businesses that give you increased flexibility, fulfillment, and financial security.
Lindsay doesn’t just do this through commiserating but by giving you the tools for change. Using the lessons she learned on her own path to success, Lindsay shares real, solid business principles with ten distinct success philosophies that you will encounter on the journey to entrepreneurship, such as:
- Thinking long-term
- Being unapologetically yourself
- Use the “unsales” tactic
- Understand your “why”
Lindsay is a stay-at-home mom turned multimillion-dollar-producing business owner, but she doesn’t just have a passion for entrepreneurship. She has a deep passion for helping women of all walks of life gain the confidence and skills to tap into their ambition and achieve success in their own business endeavors. Are you ready to Boss Up?
Charts and exercises are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lindsay Teague Moreno
- Narrator(s) Jon Acuff, Lindsay Moreno
- About the Contributor(s) Lindsay Teague Moreno is an author, podcaster, and business owner. In her perfect world Internet baby goat videos flow freely,...
Lindsay Teague Moreno is an author, podcaster, and business owner. In her perfect world Internet baby goat videos flow freely, mornings start at 10 a.m., and the word playdate is stricken from the English language.
In just two short years Lindsay built a seven-figure personal income, using only social media. She did this with three little girls at home and all the mom duties that come along with it. Raising businesses and babies at the same time is no easy feat, but anything is possible if you have enough dry shampoo and grit.
Having spent a considerable amount of time building multiple profitable businesses, Lindsay has gone through her share of ups and downs. With a passion for helping women find their voice and purpose, Lindsay wants to show women they can build their own version of the good life, no matter the circumstances.show more
- Publish Date08/06/2019
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:17:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.