Boundaries for Leaders: Results, Relationships, and Being Ridiculously In Charge - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
The coauthor of the classic bestseller Boundaries, with over 2 million copies sold, and an expert on the psychology of business and leadership performance explains the behavioral reasons why some people get great results and others don't.
In Boundaries for Leaders, Dr. Henry Cloud gives leaders the tools and techniques they need to achieve the performance they desire—in their organizations and in themselves. Drawing on the latest findings from neuroscience, Dr. Cloud shows why it's critical for leaders to set the conditions that make people's brains perform at their highest levels. How do great leaders do this? One way is through the creation of "boundaries"—structures that determine what will exist and what will not.
Here you will learn seven leadership boundaries that set the stage, tone, and culture for a results-driven organization, including how to
- help people focus their attention on the things that matter most;
- build the emotional climate that drives brain functioning;
- facilitate connections that boost energy and momentum;
- create organizational thought patterns that limit negativity and helplessness;
- identify paths for people to take control of the activities that drive results;
- create high-performance teams organized around the behaviors that drive results; and
- lead yourself in a manner that protects the vision.
The strong call to action in this book is that leaders are ridiculously in charge of all these elements, and they must own what they either create or allow to exist.
Filled with inspiring and practical examples from Dr. Cloud's coaching practice, Boundaries for Leaders is essential reading for everyone who aspires to lead companies, teams, and cultures defined by high performance and healthy relationships.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Henry Cloud
- Narrator(s) Henry Cloud
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Henry Cloud is a clinical psychologist, pastor to pastors, and New York Times bestselling author. His 45 books, including...
Dr. Henry Cloud is a clinical psychologist, pastor to pastors, and New York Times bestselling author. His 45 books, including the iconic Boundaries, have sold over 20 million copies worldwide. Throughout his storied career as a clinician, he started treatment centers, created breakthrough new models rooted in research, and has been a leading voice on issues of mental health and leadership on a global scale. Dr. Cloud lives in Los Angeles with his wife, Tori, and their two daughters, Olivia and Lucy.
- Publish Date04/16/2013
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time007:36:10
- Price $16.79
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.