Brand Aid: A Quick Reference Guide to Solving Your Branding Problems and Strengthening Your Market Position
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
A catchy business name and a smart logo may get you a few clicks, but to create a sustaining image for your organization and build continual succes... Read More
A catchy business name and a smart logo may get you a few clicks, but to create a sustaining image for your organization and build continual success will require the perfect branding statement. The essence of an organization begins with establishing its brand, therefore it is absolutely essential to get it right. Brand managers, marketers, and executives have long turned to the trusted principles in Brand Aid to troubleshoot their branding problems. Written by an acknowledged branding expert with 30 years of experience building world-class brands, this must-have guide covers topics ranging from research and positioning to brand equity management and architecture strategy. The latest edition has collected illuminating case studies, best practices, and the latest research in order to offer invaluable advice on every aspect of brand management, including: • The 6 most powerful sources of brand differentiation • 5 elements that trigger brand insistence • Turning brand strategy into advertising • Online branding • Social responsibility, sustainability, and storytelling • 60 nontraditional marketing techniques • And more An organization cannot afford to get their branding wrong. With the treasure trove of techniques, templates, and rules of thumb found in Brand Aid, it won’t! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brad VanAuken
- About the Contributor(s) Brad VanAuken is the president and founder of BrandForward, Inc., and former director of brand management and marketing for Hallmark...Brad VanAuken is the president and founder of BrandForward, Inc., and former director of brand management and marketing for Hallmark Cards. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.44 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.55 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.25(d) inches
- Price $20.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.