Branding Unbound: The Future of Advertising, Sales, and the Brand Experience in the Wireless Age
- Regular price
- Sale price
If you’re in marketing, advertising, or branding, consider this: While it used to take three television spots for a product to register with its intended audience, it can now take as many as seventy. Are people simply tuning out marketing messages? No. They’re simply choosing which messages to tune in. Thanks to wireless technology, customers now have the luxury of responding (or not responding) to advertising when, where, and however they like. Leading companies such as Wal-Mart, McDonald’s, Starbucks, Kellogg’s, NBC, MTV, Procter & Gamble, DaimlerChrysler, and others are already reaching millions of customers, one at a time, wirelessly. The technology gives these companies an unprecedented view of buying patterns and the ability to identify and market specifically to the most likely customers. In Branding Unbound, author Rick Mathieson reveals how your business can emulate some of the most powerful and successful branding strategies in the world. In addition, Mathieson has conducted exclusive, insightful Q&As with some of the modern legends of cutting-edge marketing and business: * Seth Godin, author of Permission Marketing, Unleashing the Idea Virus, and Purple Cow, discusses permission marketing in a wireless landscape. * Tom Peters, ""the father of the postmodern corporation"" and author of The Brand You 50 and In Search of Excellence, offers the Peters Principles for the wireless era. * Don Peppers, world-renowned marketing thought leader and author of Enterprise One-to-One, talks about how mobility will alter the brand experience. * Christopher Locke, author of The Cluetrain Manifesto and Gonzo Marketing, presents a ""Cluetrain Manifesto"" for the Mobile Age. * Chet Huber, President of OnStar, describes how the demand for in-vehicle services and information will change drivers’ relationships with their vehicles. * Gary Hamel, Chairman of Strategos and author of Leading the Revolution and Competing for the Future, discusses the first priority of the wireless age: strategic transformation. * Howard Rheingold, author of Smart Mobs and The Virtual Community, champions the new ""self-organized entertainment"" of ""flash mobs."" Branding Unbound also offers a jargon-free look at current and emerging wireless technologies, examines the impact of social networking on mBranding strategy, and reveals the Top Ten Secrets of Successful Mobile Advertising. In the wireless marketing era, your brand can enjoy whole new levels of differentiation and customer recognition, while consumers benefit from on-the-spot convenience and a message individually tailored to their needs. Branding Unbound shows just how to harness the virtually limitless power of this amazing convergence of advanced technology and progressive business strategy to create the truly remarkable experience that will keep customers’ attention and win their loyalty.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Rick MathiesonR
- Publish Date08/19/2005
- Format eBook
- Price $7.49
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.