Building Your Team's Performance-Ecourse
- Regular price
- Sale price
Stop leaving productivity on the table, build the highest performing team in your company. This memorable ecourse, hosted by comedian Dennis Miller, will have your team shattering every expectation, sales goal, and benchmark they face.
A manager can only be as good as the tools they have at their disposal. This ecourse is the one blueprint every new and growing manager must have in their tool chest to maximize the performance of your team and drastically increase your closing rate.
The Building Your Team's Performance-Ecourse gleans tried-and-true guidance from five quintessential HR and management handbooks written by bestselling author, performance management specialist, and employee development expert Paul Falcone and hosted by comedian Dennis Miller.
Conversational and concrete, Dennis Miller’s highly entertaining, somewhat sarcastic approach masterfully unpacks the five video-based lessons in this ecourse to help any level manager to:
- Handle people problems and break the poor employee performance cycle once and for all.
- Learn the skills you need to take control of your team and create an environment where everyone can succeed.
- Incorporate the daily habits needed to maximize your team’s productivity so they can hit the ground running.
- Feel re-energized by renewed purpose and success in your leadership role.
- Gain real-world insights from Paul Falcone’s vast experience as a highly successful hiring, performance management, and leadership development expert.
Building Your Team's Performance-Ecourse lessons include:
- Module 1: Effective Leadership and Outstanding Communication
- Module 2: The Importance of the Written Record
- Module 3: Avoiding Litigation Land Mines
- Module 4: Inspiring Employee Engagement
- Module 5: Putting It All Together
- Contributor(s)Paul Falcone
- About the Contributor(s) Paul Falcone (www.PaulFalconeHR.com) is a human resources executive in Los Angeles and has held senior-level positions with Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures,...
Paul Falcone (www.PaulFalconeHR.com) is a human resources executive in Los Angeles and has held senior-level positions with Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures, and City of Hope. He has extensive experience in entertainment, healthcare/biotech, and financial services, including in international, nonprofit, and union environments.
Paul is the author of numerous bestselling AMACOM and Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) books, and several of his books have been ranked as Amazon #1 bestsellers in their respective disciplines. He is also a long-term contributor to HR Magazine, a top-rated presenter at the SHRM national conference, and an adjunct faculty member in UCLA Extension’s School of Business and Management.show more
- Publish Date09/22/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Online Course – Self-Learner
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $125.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.