Built Through Courage: Face Your Fears to Live the Life You Were Meant For - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Read by the author.
New York Times bestselling author Dave Hollis knows what it feels like to realize you’ve been sailing off of someone else’s map. He has taken control of his life and future, and he’s ready to share the lessons he learned along the way with people who are facing similar struggles.
Dave Hollis was recently confronted with the fact that he was living the life someone else wanted for him. After weathering a highly publicized personal crisis amid the backdrop of an international pandemic and navigating the enjoyable but unpredictable waters of being a single father to four kids, he has been forced to become the captain of his own life and is ready to teach others how to do the same.
Built for Courage will help you:
- Dive deeper into the stories, values, and beliefs you attach yourself to and decide once and for all if they have credibility or if it’s time to cut bait;
- Incorporate fundamental habits and routines specific to you and your circumstances that will flood your daily life with consistency, flexibility, simplicity, and integrity;
- Identify and, if necessary, adjust your goals to ensure they are clear, don’t belong to other people, and are not contingent on immediate results;
- Accept failure as the richest source of intelligence and help you reframe it as a requirement for your own progress and growth; and
- Much, much more.
Built for Courage gleans wisdom from sources vast and wide, as well as from the life experiences of Dave himself, to get you to the place you’re meant to go and become who you are meant to be, regardless of any anchor holding you back.
Accompanying graphics and interactive components are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dave Hollis
- Narrator(s) Dave Hollis
- About the Contributor(s) Dave Hollis, New York Times bestselling author of Get Out of Your Own Way, host of the Rise Together podcast,...
Dave Hollis, New York Times bestselling author of Get Out of Your Own Way, host of the Rise Together podcast, health & fitness enthusiast and online coach works to inspire others to take control of their lives and create a future of fulfillment and purpose. Dave’s history includes CEO of a media start-up, former president of sales & distribution for the film studio at The Walt Disney Company, a talent manager across film, tv & music and work in the publicity, research, and technology fields across the entertainment sector. In those roles, Dave has seen both the negative consequences of limiting beliefs and the positive power of imagination, dreams, and believing in oneself.
Dave has sat on the board of the membership committee for the Academy of Motion Pictures, Arts and Sciences of which he is a member, and on the boards of Fandango Labs, Will Rogers Motion Picture Pioneers, National Angels and his alma mater Pepperdine’s Institute for Entertainment Media and Culture. Dave’s philanthropy exists via the Dave Hollis Giving Fund where acting as an ally to the needs of children in foster care, teen homelessness and food insecurity have been a recent focus for grants. A father of four and former foster parent to four more, Dave and his family live in Austin, Texas, where he drives a 1969 Ford Bronco named Incredible Hulk and has a mini schnauzer named Jeffrey.show more
- Publish Date10/26/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time08:25:00
- Price $16.79
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.