Business Confidential: Lessons for Corporate Success from Inside the CIA
Peter Earnest | Maryann Karinch
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
A critical figure in America's Cold War intelligence operations, Peter Earnest knows the surprising similarities between what the Central Intellige... Read More
A critical figure in America’s Cold War intelligence operations, Peter Earnest knows the surprising similarities between what the Central Intelligence Agency does to coordinate operations and protect the country and what any smart organization can do to protect its bottom line. Now, in this unprecedented book, he’s partnering with bestselling author Maryann Karinch to demonstrate what you and your organization can learn from how the CIA does business. Filled with fascinating and instructive examples from CIA operations and the business world, Business Confidential offers insights into the Agency’s extraordinary screening, testing, and training practices; methods for supporting employee retention; creative and agile problem-solving strategies; and methods for establishing mission-focused outcomes. You’ll learn skills like how to build trust, communicate clearly, work as a team, make tough decisions, succeed in both friendly and hostile territory, and--sometimes--cut your losses. Rather than drawing from restrictive blueprints, the book vividly illustrates the value of the intelligence mindset in today’s unpredictable corporate landscape. With insider strategies from one of the world’s smartest intelligence organizations, you’ll be equipped with the intel you need to propel your team to success. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Peter Earnest , Maryann Karinch
- About the Contributor(s) Maryann Karinch has co-written many business, tech, and future-looking books, and she has a lifelong interest in space exploration.
Maryann Karinch has co-written many business, tech, and future-looking books, and she has a lifelong interest in space exploration.show more
- Publish Date11/17/2010
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $12.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.