Capital Gaines: Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Narrated by Chip!
The most important step is the first one. Dive into Chip Gaines’ personal playbook and start learning how to succeed in business—and in life. A New York Times, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and Publisher’s Weekly bestseller!
The funny and talented Chip Gaines is well known as the star of HGTV’s Fixer Upper, as well as a renovation expert, bestselling author, husband to Joanna, and father of five in Waco, Texas. But long before the world took notice, Chip was a serial entrepreneur who was always ready for the next challenge, even if it didn’t quite work out as planned.
Capital Gaines offers you a ringside seat as Chip relives some of his craziest antics and the lessons learned along the way, written with Chip’s trademark humor.
In addition to personal stories from Chip’s journey, you'll discover:
- How to work toward success—and how to determine what that looks like
- The power of living in a way that rejects fear
- How to embrace small acts of courage and be bold to go all in
- What it takes to truly balance your family and career
Capital Gaines is the playbook you need to start redefining success and going after it, no matter what that means to you.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Chip Gaines
- Narrator(s) Chip Gaines, Joanna Gaines
- About the Contributor(s) Chip Gaines is the co-owner and cofounder of Magnolia and a New York Times bestselling author of The Magnolia Story...
Chip Gaines is the co-owner and cofounder of Magnolia and a New York Times bestselling author of The Magnolia Story and Capital Gaines: Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff. He is constantly reinventing the wheel on what we can achieve together and is always eager to give back to individuals and communities.
Born in Albuquerque and raised in Dallas, Chip later graduated from Baylor University’s Hankamer School of Business with a marketing degree. An entrepreneur by nature, Chip has started a number of small businesses and has remodeled hundreds of homes in the Waco area.
But more than any good adventure or hard-working demo day, Chip loves an early morning on the farm and a slow day spent with Jo and their five kids.show more
- Publish Date10/17/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:08:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.