Chasing Failure: How Falling Short Sets You Up for Success - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
A USA TODAY Bestseller! Chasing Failure will help you remove every excuse for not pursuing the life you want to live, and that failure may just be the quickest way to success. Includes audiobook-exclusive behind-the-scenes content after each chapter!
We all have something we’d love to do, but often our fear of failure outweighs the potential of our destiny. But what if we found out that failure could actually help us succeed?
In Chasing Failure, Ryan Leak shares the science behind why people are afraid to fail, mixing in real-life stories and adding practical steps to help us intentionally chase failure in order to embrace the opportunities that come with it. Everyone fails in life—but if you’re willing to learn, improve, and grow because of your failures, you are already on the road to success.
As a motivational speaker, whether addressing people in corporations, churches, or youth events, Ryan has a message of hope: failure is right around the corner, so be brave enough to chase it! The good life is on the other side, and as he says, “God promises to be with you always, even through the failure.”
Packed with wisdom, specific strategies, and a key takeaway included at the end of each chapter, Chasing Failure will help you:
- Explore whether your dream idea is worth pursuing
- Count the cost and create an action plan for your idea
- Learn how to effectively deal with criticism
- Understand how to embrace failure and learn how it can propel you
By blending personal stories, get-up-and-go encouragement, and practical step-by-step advice, Ryan Leak will show you how chasing failure could be the quickest way to success.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ryan Leak
- Narrator(s) Ryan Leak
- About the Contributor(s) Ryan Leak is an author, speaker, executive coach, and filmmaker. He’s known for two documentaries: The Surprise Wedding and Chasing...
Ryan Leak is an author, speaker, executive coach, and filmmaker. He’s known for two documentaries: The Surprise Wedding and Chasing Failure. The son of a preacher man, Ryan grew up in the church with a marketplace passion. Today, Ryan splits his time between speaking in churches and doing executive coaching and speaking in Corporate America through his company The Ryan Leak Group, LLC.
Ryan has a unique church position in that he is on the teaching team of five megachurches. He rotates speaking at each of them seven to eight times a year. He regularly teaches 48,000 people between those five churches. Ryan does about 120 events each year reaching 200,000 people and trains approximately 15,000 leaders.
Ryan and his wife, Amanda, reside in Dallas, Texas, with their two children, Jaxson and Roman.show more
- Publish Date06/22/2021
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time04:10:00
- Price $12.59
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.