Chasing the Bright Side: Embrace Optimism, Activate Your Purpose, and Write Your Own Story - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
One flicker of hope. That’s all it takes to catapult yourself into the life you’ve always imagined.
Success is not born out of skill, school, where we’re from, who we know, or what we scored on the SAT. None of us were born ready. None of us started life knowing how to fly a plane or launch a company or knit a sweater for our dog.
But we are born with something more important than skills. We’re born with optimism—the initial seed for success. Optimism fuels the belief that you can be the one to create the good the world needs. But you’ve got to hone it. And practice it. And determine to live from it.
In Chasing the Bright Side, Jess Ekstrom shares her own inspirational story of how optimism helped her overcome multiple challenges, and the dynamic ways her mind-set propelled her as a young entrepreneur, international speaker, and philanthropist.
Do you have dreams for yourself and the world that are tucked away in your box of somedays? What would happen if today was the day you opened the box? And what if that box was the key to a better tomorrow?
Jess’s journey will inspire you embrace the power of optimism in your own life, and help you reimagine your purpose so you create good in the world while fulfilling your own dreams—right where you are.
Discussion questions and info on a listener exclusive are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jess Ekstrom
- Narrator(s) Jess Ekstrom
- About the Contributor(s) Jess Ekstrom is the founder of Headbands of Hope, a company that donates headbands to kids with illnesses with every...
Jess Ekstrom is the founder of Headbands of Hope, a company that donates headbands to kids with illnesses with every headband sold. Headbands of Hope has been featured on TODAY, Good Morning America, QVC, and The View and has been worn by celebrities like Kelsea Ballerini and Khloé Kardashian. More importantly, Headbands of Hope has donated over one million headbands, reaching every single children's hospital in America and twenty-two countries.
After starting her company, Jess wanted to use her ups and downs to help other women become valued as experts in their industries. In 2020, she started Prompted.io, a self-improvement platform delivering Prompt Pathways by world-renowned thought leaders.
Jess is also the author of Chasing the Bright Side and creator of Mic Drop Workshop, an e-learning company that helps women tell and sell their stories as thought leaders. For three years Jess lived and traveled full time in her Airstream with her husband, Jake, and their seventy-pound dog, Ollie. Now they reside in Raleigh, North Carolina.show more
- Publish Date11/05/2019
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:35:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.