Choose to Win: Transform Your Life, One Simple Choice at a Time - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
The secret to winning at life is one good choice at a time.
Are you frustrated with your job, career, or relationships? Are you unsure if what you are doing right now in your life is the right thing? In this revolutionary new audiobook, success and motivation expert Tom Ziglar shares the good news that you can change and that, in fact, you can win at life.
Choose to Win shows you how to achieve massive change without massive upset. It all starts with identifying your why, which reveals the how that opens multiple doors of what. His revolutionary plan guides you through making one small choice at a time through a sequence of easy-to-follow steps in seven key areas: mental, spiritual, physical, family, finance, personal, and career. Ziglar also helps you identify the life-killing, unhealthy habits that cause misery, dissatisfaction, and lack of success—and, more importantly, how to implement positive habits through the trinity of transformation: desire, hope, and grit. The result is a more productive, more fulfilling, and more meaningful life.
You can take control of your destiny and leave the lasting legacy you've dreamed about and deserve. You simply need to choose to do so.
Charts, exercises, and resources available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tom Ziglar
- Narrator(s) Tom Ziglar
- About the Contributor(s) Tom Ziglar is the proud son of Zig Ziglar and the CEO of Ziglar, Inc. He joined the Zig Ziglar...
Tom Ziglar is the proud son of Zig Ziglar and the CEO of Ziglar, Inc. He joined the Zig Ziglar Corporation in 1987 and climbed from working in the warehouse, to sales, to management, and then on to leadership. Today, he speaks around the world; hosts The Ziglar Show, one of the top-ranked business podcasts; and carries on the Ziglar philosophy: "You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want." He and his wife, Chachis, have one daughter and reside in Plano, TX.show more
- Publish Date03/05/2019
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:51:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.