Choose Your Story, Change Your Life: Silence Your Inner Critic and Rewrite Your Life from the Inside Out - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Read by the author.
The things we tell ourselves affect how well or poorly our path in life goes. It’s time to flip the script on the internal stories you tell yourself and live life on your terms.
Most of the “self-stories” you tell yourself—the kind of person you say you are and the things you are capable of—are invisible to you because they have become such a part of your everyday mental routine that you don’t even recognize they exist.
Yet, these self-stories influence everything you do, everything you say, and everything you are.
Choose Your Story, Change Your Life will help you take complete control of your self-stories and create the life you’ve always dreamed you’d have. Author Kindra Hall offers up a new window into your psychology, one that travels the distance from the frontiers of neuroscience to the deep inner workings of your thoughts and feelings.
In Choose Your Story, Change Your Life, Kindra will help you:
- Uncover the truth of how you have created the life you have;
- Challenge everything you think you know about how your life has been built;
- Uncover the clear steps you can take to create the life you want;
- Take control of your self-story to become the author of who you are; and
- Live your life in a way you never have before.
This eye-opening, but applicable journey will transform you from a passive listener of these limiting, unconscious thoughts to the definitive author of who you are and everything you want to be.
Changing your life is as simple as choosing better stories to tell yourself. If you can change your story, you can change your life.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kindra Hall
- Narrator(s) Kindra Hall
- About the Contributor(s) Kindra Hall is a Wall Street Journal bestselling author and international keynote speaker. She presents around the globe teaching leaders, executives,...
Kindra Hall is a Wall Street Journal bestselling author and international keynote speaker. She presents around the globe teaching leaders, executives, teams and entrepreneurs across countless industries to harness and leverage the power of their stories. Hall is the former Chief Storytelling Officer of SUCCESS Magazine and her books have been translated into 17 languages. She is based in New York City with her husband and two children.show more
- Publish Date01/11/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time08:38:00
- Price $16.79
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.