Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
As the founder of the internet business MasterMindsForum.com, e-commerce expert Scott Fox shares tips for starting a successful online business to ... Read More
As the founder of the internet business MasterMindsForum.com, e-commerce expert Scott Fox shares tips for starting a successful online business to a worldwide community of aspiring entrepreneurs. Now, in this insightful and practical new book, Scott regales stories of dozens of “regular folks” who have reinvented themselves as Click Millionaires to show readers how to stop dreaming of a better life and start living it. With insights about how to combine outsourcing, software, and automated online marketing to build recurring revenues--while working less--Click Millionaires empowers weary corporate warriors and aspiring entrepreneurs to trade in the 9–5 jobs they hate for rewarding online businesses. You’ll learn how to find a lucrative niche on the internet that matches your interests and skills, choose an online business model, position yourself as an expert, build your audience, and design the lifestyle you want. The rules have changed. The American Dream is no longer the “corner office.” Thanks to the internet, anyone can launch a successful business with little or no start-up capital or technical expertise--run from a home office, the beach, or wherever you desire. Scott encourages you to do whatever it takes, and even includes a free membership to his coaching and training forum for more personalized help--all to help you realize your personal definition of success and the joys of a fulfilling career. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Scott Fox
- About the Contributor(s) SCOTT FOX is a successful online entrepreneur, an expert on social media marketing and e-business startup strategies, and the author...SCOTT FOX is a successful online entrepreneur, an expert on social media marketing and e-business startup strategies, and the author of Internet Riches and eRiches 2.0. He hosts the popular Click Millionaires Radio podcast and is a weekly contributor to Business Talk Radio Network's nationally syndicated Big Biz Show. He has been featured in publications including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, SUCCESS, and Smart Money. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.02 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $19.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.