Coach Builder: How to Turn Your Expertise Into a Profitable Coaching Career - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
How to turn your business expertise into a profitable consulting career.
Looking to pivot your career to become a business coach? Or are you already a consultant and looking to grow your existing coaching business?
In Coach Builder, Donald Miller—author of Building A StoryBrand—will provide you with practical, step-by-step solutions to increase your client base, deliver better coaching results, and charge more for your expertise.
Most business coaches know a lot about how to drive a successful business but struggle to market themselves as experts in their field. How can you build a coaching business and charge an appropriate amount for your expertise? In Coach Builder you will learn how to:
- Create a menu of products you can sell to clients.
- Create and manage a list of potential clients.
- Get your website (sales pitch) right.
- Follow up with leads using an automated email system.
- Map out your client journey by creating a marketing and product ladder.
- Set realistic goals and accomplish them.
- Build or join a coaching community that will help you grow yourself and your business.
Mastering the skills it takes to grow a coaching business can feel like learning an entirely new set of plays. But you’re the quarterback on the field, and your knowledge is irreplaceable. Coach Builder is your playbook.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Donald Miller
- Narrator(s) Donald Miller
- About the Contributor(s) Donald Miller is the CEO of Business Made Simple, an online platform that teaches business professionals everything they need to...
Donald Miller is the CEO of Business Made Simple, an online platform that teaches business professionals everything they need to know to grow a business and enhance their personal value on the open market. He is the host of the Business Made Simple podcast and is the author of several books, including the bestseller Building a StoryBrand. He lives and works in Nashville, Tennessee with his wife, Elizabeth.
- Publish Date03/12/2024
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time04:30:00
- Price $17.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.