a Combo Prospecting: The Powerful One-Two Punch That Fills Your Pipeline and Wins Sales
- Regular price
- Sale price
How do you break through to impossible-to-reach executive buyers who are intent on blocking out the noise that confronts them every day?
In a world where everyone is completely inundated by phone calls, drop-ins, pop-up ads, and junk mail, how can you and your product begin to make its impression known in the business world? By learning how to combine time-tested sales processes with cutting-edge social media strategies.
Sales expert and author Tony J. Hughes details today’s new breed of chief executive buyers, the channels they use, the value narratives that they find appealing, and the mix of methods that will grab their attention.
In Combo Prospecting, you will learn how to:
- Locate leverage points that matter
- Secure decision-maker meetings
- Build a knockout online brand that distinguishes you from the pack
- Build a constantly growing list of profitable referrals
- And much more!
Old-school prospecting tactics are growing increasingly irrelevant in today’s tech-savvy online business world. However, new-school techniques alone have proven to not be able to provide the answers. The key to your success is to learn how to unleash a killer combination of old and new sales strategies.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tony Hughes
- About the Contributor(s) Tony has served as head of sales for public corporations and as the Asia-pacific CEO for tier-one global technology companies....
Tony has served as head of sales for public corporations and as the Asia-pacific CEO for tier-one global technology companies. With two previous books, Tony is a best-selling author and renowned keynote speaker, and has been consistently ranked as a top 3 influencer on sales globally. He is co-founder and sales Innovation Director at Sales IQ Global and sits on a number of advisory boards. Tony has also taught sales for three universities and his clients include Salesforce, SAP, Schneider Electric, New Zealand Government, Salesforce, TAL Life, Grant Thornton, BAE Systems, Oracle, Flight Centre Travel Group, Red Hat and UBT with their 4,000 member companies globally.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.8 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.01 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $16.09
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.