Come Up for Air: How Teams Can Leverage Systems and Tools to Stop Drowning in Work - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Read by the author with audiobook-exclusive commentary.
The practical guide to go from “drowning in work” to freeing up an extra business day per week for everyone on your team.
“There just aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything done!” Sound familiar? Forget the old concepts of time management and the hustle culture of working until you burn out. You and your entire team can get more done, in far fewer hours, with the right blueprint. Come Up for Air is that blueprint.
Through years of building a leading efficiency consulting business, Nick Sonnenberg has discovered the primary reason why so many teams are overwhelmed. It’s not because they don’t have enough time, managers expect too much of their employees, or there aren’t enough people. The problem is that everyone is drowning in unnecessary work and inefficiencies that prevent them from focusing on the work that drives results.
In Come Up for Air, you’ll discover the CPR® Business Efficiency Framework, a proven system for leaders, managers, and teams to maximize their performance and reduce overwhelm by using the right tools in the right way, at the right time. The end result? More output, less stress, happier employees, and the potential to gain an extra full day per week in productivity to use however you’d like.
You’ll learn the proven empirical strategies from someone who not only turned his company around when it was on the verge of bankruptcy, but has also helped thousands of organizations around the world become more efficient and leverage the right systems and tools for explosive growth. Come Up for Air is the employee manual you never received.
Turn to Come Up for Air to:
- Gain an extra full day per week in productivity for everyone on your team.
- Reduce stress and burnout by creating a more stable work environment.
- Eliminate the 58% of employee time per day spent on “work about work” instead of being productive.
- Improve company culture by empowering your team to spend their time on work that matters.
- Save an average of two hours per week just by optimizing email with the R.A.D. System.
- Stop wasting time on the “Scavenger Hunt” of trying to find where information is stored.
- Increase employee happiness, satisfaction, trust, and retention by making work easier.
- Stop wasting time in meetings with four proven techniques.
A quiz and accompanying figures are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Contributor(s)Nick Sonnenberg
- Narrator(s) Nick Sonnenberg
- About the Contributor(s) Nick Sonnenberg is an entrepreneur, Inc. columnist, and guest lecturer at Columbia University. He is the founder and CEO of...
Nick Sonnenberg is an entrepreneur, Inc. columnist, and guest lecturer at Columbia University. He is the founder and CEO of Leverage, a leading operational efficiency consultancy that helps companies implement the CPR® Business Efficiency Framework outlined in Come Up for Air. This is the culmination of Nick’s unique perspective on the value of time, efficiency, and automation which stems in part from the eight years he spent working as a high- frequency trader on Wall Street. The CPR Framework consistently results in greater output, less stress, happier employees, and the potential to gain an extra full day per week in productivity per person--just by using the right tools in the right way, at the right time. Nick and his team have worked with organizations of all sizes and across all industries, from high-growth startups to the Fortune 10.show more
- Publish Date02/07/2023
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time08:00:00
- Price $24.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.