Commercial Mortgages 101: Everything You Need to Know to Create a Winning Loan Request Package
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Independent commercial real estate broker Michael Reinhard has been leveraging the financial benefits of our strong economy for years. In this prac... Read More
Independent commercial real estate broker Michael Reinhard has been leveraging the financial benefits of our strong economy for years. In this practical and insightful guide, he offers tools to help others in their pursuit of commercial real estate opportunities. By providing a thorough overview of commercial mortgage underwriting and credit analysis, Commercial Mortgages 101 teaches readers how to think and speak like commercial real estate lenders; quickly size and under write basic commercial real estate loans; prepare personal cash flow statements; read and interpret lenders’ preliminary loan proposals’; create a Schedule of Real Estate Owned; prepare a persuasive and professional loan request package; and much more. Credit and financing issues pose the greatest challenges to prospective borrowers attaining the money and mortgage terms they need. Whether you’re a real estate investor or a mortgage broker trying to decide on the right form of ownership (LP, LLC, Co-tenancy, or others) or you need to calculate your true net worth and liquidity to ensure your loan is approved, Commercial Mortgages 101 is your start-to-finish guide to success. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michael Reinhard
- About the Contributor(s) MICHAEL REINHARD (Houston, TX) is an independent mortgage banker for Texas Commercial Mortgage. He has originated and underwritten over $300...MICHAEL REINHARD (Houston, TX) is an independent mortgage banker for Texas Commercial Mortgage. He has originated and underwritten over $300 million in commercial loans since 1995 covering apartments, retail centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and more. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.8 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.81 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $21.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.