Commercial Mortgages 101: Everything You Need to Know to Create a Winning Loan Request Package
- Regular price
- Sale price
For those in pursuit of commercial real estate opportunities, learn the tools to be successful in this helpful guide by an expert in the industry.
Independent commercial real estate broker Michael Reinhard has been leveraging the financial benefits of our strong economy for years. In this practical and insightful guide, he offers advice to help others in their pursuit of commercial real estate endeavors.
By providing a thorough overview of commercial mortgage underwriting and credit analysis, Commercial Mortgages 101 teaches you how to:
- think and speak like a commercial real estate lender;
- quickly size and under write basic commercial real estate loans;
- prepare personal cash flow statements;
- read and interpret lenders’ preliminary loan proposals’;
- create a Schedule of Real Estate Owned;
- And prepare a persuasive and professional loan request package.
Credit and financing issues pose the greatest challenges to prospective borrowers attaining the money and mortgage terms they need. Whether you’re a real estate investor or a mortgage broker trying to decide on the right form of ownership (LP, LLC, Co-tenancy, or others) or you need to calculate your true net worth and liquidity to ensure your loan is approved, Commercial Mortgages 101 is your start-to-finish guide to success.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michael Reinhard
- About the Contributor(s) MICHAEL REINHARD (Houston, TX) is an independent mortgage banker for Texas Commercial Mortgage. He has originated and underwritten over $300...MICHAEL REINHARD (Houston, TX) is an independent mortgage banker for Texas Commercial Mortgage. He has originated and underwritten over $300 million in commercial loans since 1995 covering apartments, retail centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and more. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.8 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.81 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $16.09
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.