Conflict 101: A Manager's Guide to Resolving Problems So Everyone Can Get Back to Work
Susan H. SHEAROUSE
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
From mild disagreements to major personnel blowouts, conflict in the workplace is unavoidable. Drawing lightheartedly from stories of her own slipu... Read More
From mild disagreements to major personnel blowouts, conflict in the workplace is unavoidable. Drawing lightheartedly from stories of her own slipups and disagreements as well as examples from her twenty years of experience as a conflict resolution professional, author Susan Shearouse reveals how conflict is created, how to respond to it, and how to manage it more effectively so that your team can get back to doing what it does best: producing top results for your organization. Conflict 101 employs research, humor, and oh-so-relatable anecdotes to help readers more deeply understand what it takes to build trust, harness negative emotions, encourage apologies and forgiveness, use a solution-seeking approach, and say what needs to be said in the workplace to move past conflicts. Whether it’s a fight over resources, a disagreement about how to get things done, or an argument stemming from perceived differences in identities or values, the manager’s role is to navigate relationships, build compromises, and encourage better collaboration. In doing so, you’ll not only become a stronger manager--you’ll build a much stronger team. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Susan H. SHEAROUSE
- Publish Date05/11/2011
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $9.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.