Conflict 101: A Manager's Guide to Resolving Problems So Everyone Can Get Back to Work
- Regular price
- Sale price
Learn how conflict is created, how to respond to it, and how to manage it more effectively so that your team can get back to doing what it does best: producing top results for your organization.
From mild disagreements to major personnel blowouts, conflict in the workplace is unavoidable. Conflict 101 employs research, humor, and relatable anecdotes to help readers more deeply understand:
- what it takes to build trust,
- harness negative emotions,
- encourage apologies and forgiveness,
- use a solution-seeking approach,
- and say what needs to be said in the workplace to move past conflicts.
Whether it’s a fight over resources, a disagreement about how to get things done, or an argument stemming from perceived differences in identities or values, the manager’s role is to navigate relationships, build compromises, and encourage better collaboration.
In doing so, you’ll not only become a stronger manager--you’ll build a much stronger team.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Susan H. SHEAROUSE
- Publish Date05/11/2011
- Format eBook
- Price $6.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.