Consultative Selling: The Hanan Formula for High-Margin Sales at High Levels
- Regular price
- Sale price
When you help your customers and clients make profitable business decisions, the result is a win-win solution that can lead to a mutually beneficial long-term business relationship.
In Consultative Selling, sales consultant Mack Hanan helps you achieve just that by introducing a formula that will take your sales to the next level--one that involves you exchanging your salesperson hat for that of a trusted consultant. You’ll learn how to:
- create a two-tiered sales model to separate consultative sales from commodity sales;
- build and use consultative databases for value propositions and proof of performance;
- study your customers’ cash flows to win proposals;
- use consultative selling strategies on the web;
- and cope with--and reverse--the inevitable “no.”
For over four decades, Consultative Selling has empowered countless sales professionals to reap maximum success.
Now, packed with new partnering strategies, cost/benefit analysis templates, detailed monetized value proposition models, outcome-based branding approaches, and powerful consulting tactics, the eighth edition of this invaluable resource will bring you wide-ranging success--making the competition irrelevant.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mack HANAN
- Publish Date03/15/2011
- Format eBook
- Price $1.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.