Conversations That Sell: Collaborate with Buyers and Make Every Conversation Count
- Regular price
- Sale price
This book introduces sales professionals to the collaborative conversation skills they need to capture the buyer's attention and secure business.
Today's buyers want more from sales professionals than a simple consultation. What they're hungry for are meaningful, collaborative conversations built on mutual value and trust, that result in a win...where they, the seller, and the organization, achieve a winning outcome. Based on the author's five-step sales system, What's in It for Them (WIIFT) - Wait, Initiate, Investigate, Facilitate, Then Consolidate - Conversations That Sell shows you how to:
- Prepare for an effective sales call - Identify sales opportunities and the factors that drive buyers to act
- Adjust their approach to the type of buyer - Achievers, Commanders, Reflectors, and Expressers
- Make conversations flow easily - Address problems, opportunities, wants, and needs
- Work through objections - Advance and close sales; and more
Packed with valuable tools and examples, salespeople in all industries will discover how to increase their short- and long-term sales success by keeping the focus of every conversation where it belongs…on the buyer.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Nancy Bleeke
- About the Contributor(s) NANCY BLEEKE is president of Sales Pro Insider, a training and consulting firm specializing in sales effectiveness. Her clients include...NANCY BLEEKE is president of Sales Pro Insider, a training and consulting firm specializing in sales effectiveness. Her clients include Motorola, CVS-Caremark, Celestica, MassMutual, and Rexnord. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.87 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.12 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.