Conversations That Sell: Collaborate with Buyers and Make Every Conversation Count
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Leveraging her years of experience as a sales professional, sales manager, and sales coach, Nancy Bleeke became the founder and president of the tr... Read More
Leveraging her years of experience as a sales professional, sales manager, and sales coach, Nancy Bleeke became the founder and president of the training and consulting firm Sales Pro Insider. Now, with a shrewd understanding of buyer burnout and the need for more meaningful, collaborative conversations that will capture the buyer’s attention and drive buyers to act, Conversations That Sell shares Bleeke's five-step sales system designed to help salespeople in all industries increase their short- and long-term success. Packed with valuable tools and shrewd real-world examples, this book provides insight into Bleeke’s driven, determined approach to buyer conversations and shows readers how to identify sales opportunities, address buyer needs, work through objections, and keep the focus of every conversation where it belongs--on the buyer. Through it all, she maintains a keen awareness of her readers’ motivation, and the real reason behind the importance of her message--to help sales professionals achieve winning outcomes. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Nancy Bleeke
- About the Contributor(s) NANCY BLEEKE is president of Sales Pro Insider, a training and consulting firm specializing in sales effectiveness. Her clients include...NANCY BLEEKE is president of Sales Pro Insider, a training and consulting firm specializing in sales effectiveness. Her clients include Motorola, CVS-Caremark, Celestica, MassMutual, and Rexnord. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.87 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.12 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $17.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.