Coolfarming: Turn Your Great Idea into the Next Big Thing
- Regular price
- Sale price
Beekeepers understand the importance of a fertile nurturing ground and cross pollination. Likewise, author Peter Gloor teaches readers that those who want to gain a business advantage shouldn’t spend their time chasing ideas, but instead should nurture the cool ideas all around them to foster exciting new trends. In Coolfarming, he reveals the proven, four-step process for farming cool new ideas and unleashing a swarm of creative output. Featuring real-life examples from companies like Linux, Twilight, Procter & Gamble, and Apple, this invaluable and insightful book explains: how to provide a fertile nurturing ground for developing original ideas; how to determine what “cool” means for one's target group; what makes something worthy of being the next big thing; how to turn creative dreams into real products by enlisting the help of a dedicated and passionate Collaborative Innovation Network (CIN); and how to carry new ideas over the tipping point and turn them into widespread phenomena. Those who want to stay ahead of the curve and ride a wave of profit need to learn how to find, develop, and popularize the trends of tomorrow. Coolfarming moves individuals and organizations to crosspollinate creative ideas and resources that yield highly sought-after results.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Peter Gloor
- About the Contributor(s) PETER GLOOR (Cambridge, MA), the coauthor of Coolhunting (978-0-8144-7386-3), has enjoyed a 20-year career as an executive for UBS, PwC,...PETER GLOOR (Cambridge, MA), the coauthor of Coolhunting (978-0-8144-7386-3), has enjoyed a 20-year career as an executive for UBS, PwC, and Deloitte. He divides his time between the MIT Sloan School of Management, Helsinki University of Technology, and the University of Cologne, and has been growing his startup company, galaxyadvisors. show more
- Publish Date02/28/2023
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)15.61 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.