Costovation: Innovation That Gives Your Customers Exactly What They Want--And Nothing More - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Cutting costs is a common corporate refrain. But if you constantly slash expenditures, what happens to innovation? How can you stay competitive and satisfy customers?
This book's revolutionary approach broadens the definition of innovation beyond products to the business model itself. With costovation, you let go of assumptions, take a fresh look at the market, and relentlessly focus on what customers really want.
Consider Planet Fitness--it grew to 7.3 million members by concentrating on casual exercisers. They want easy, low-cost access to good equipment. Although it's inexpensive to run, Planet Fitness ranks highest in gym satisfaction.
Packed with examples and interactive exercises, Costovation explores cost innovation strategies that work for big and small companies alike including:
- open innovation and cost-sharing,
- simplifying products and turning waste into new offerings,
- how rivals are carving out niches, protecting positions, and dominating industries.
Innovation and cost-cutting are not opposites. Combined, they expose untapped opportunities to outsmart and underspend competitors.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Stephen Wunker , Jennifer Luo Law
- Narrator(s) Van Tracy
- About the Contributor(s) STEPHEN WUNKER worked with Christensen for years, led development of one of the first smartphones, and now runs New Markets...STEPHEN WUNKER worked with Christensen for years, led development of one of the first smartphones, and now runs New Markets Advisors. He has written for Forbes, Harvard Business Review, and The Financial Times.
Jennifer Law is an Associate Principal at New Markets Advisors, a boutique consulting firm based in Boston that specializes in growth strategy, innovation, and Jobs to be Done customer research. Jennifer started her career in education. After teaching in Denmark, she was funded by a Fulbright grant from the U.S. State Department to teach in South Korea and research comparative international education. Jennifer graduated cum laude from Williams College with a major in English Literature.show more
- Publish Date09/18/2018
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time04:46:00
- Price $12.59
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.